[T3] Tire Failure ... more info

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:46:58 PST 2011

On a side note, has anyone noticed the drastic increase in cost for tires?
 I need new tires for my truck in probably another month.  I stopped in to
see how much they are so I can budget.  In 2005, I bought them for $600
(after balance, etc).  This year, if I get the same ones, it will be over
$900.  Guys there said they jumped 10% in just the last month alone.

Needless to say, I'm not getting the same ones this time.

 - Bryon