[T3] Tire Failure ... more info

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 16:20:01 PST 2011

Its been snowey here in NY and we have a REAL BIG problem with these modern
Cars with their flat wide 'stylish' tires which cannot begin to stay on the
road in the snow... twice now they have had to close the hill on the way to
work as the cars were piling up like cordwood in the ditch on the way down,
and like you mentioned... snows in these sizes are HUGELY expensive!  Its
why folks with minivans are boned... some vans have oddball size tires and
the snows are just prohibitively expensive.

Were lucky the T3 tire size is still reasonable.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"