[T3] Tire failure?

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 05:31:24 PST 2011

Did you have antifreeze in your Polo?  I drove my S-10 pickup from
Redding to Missoula one Christmas without any antifreeze in it.  The
block/heads froze up solid.  We had to push it into my Dad's garage
for a couple days before it would turn over.  They use electric engine
block heaters & studded winter tires etc up there.  I had an electric
sump heater on my 67 911 S up there.  Dad called me a DumbKopf or some
such for forgetting the antifreeze in the S-10!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/