[T3] Putting door seal on

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:34:06 PST 2011

Has anyone put the ISP USA-made door seals on?  I'm trying to determine if I
would use the white OE plastic clips that are on the forward part of the
door.  There are no holes in the new seal for them.  Were there holes in the
original seals or do you just punch them through?

Also, the new seal is made of two pieces of rubber.  They are joined
together at seams that are more like corners.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4MnCcwItZ3FiVQrfWWSUK3baA3DrDJKBXLtqzqLcvh8?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ZIG_uywmqSNYGPdLx3SLD3baA3DrDJKBXLtqzqLcvh8?feat=directlink

Would these "corners" go at the bottom of the door?  That seems to be the
spacing of them anyway.

I'm prepping the door today and putting seal on tomorrow, the warmer of the
two days.  Thanks....

- Bryon, '71 Fastback