[T3] Putting door seal on

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 15:28:51 PST 2011

Ok well, loosening those hinge screws has been nearly impossible.  I even
bought an impact driver to try and break them free.  But its not working and
I'm afraid to hit too hard for fear of bending the "ear" that the hinge and
screws mount on.

An suggestions?   I tried to get some liquid wrench behind the hinge and
"ear" or plate its screwed to.

- Bryon,  '71 Fastback