[T3] Putting door seal on

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:40:32 PST 2011

Ok so I did finally get the screws loose.  Impact driver was switching
directions after each failure.  A matter of just resetting it and hitting
again.

So yea, I have had to reposition it NUMEROUS times.  Shining a light I could
see a gap.  Took forever, but finally found the position.  Sadly the holes
for the clips are now exposed.  I don't weld, so was considering silicone in
those holes to plug them up?  Does that sound ok?

The ISP seal is nice and workable but almost is too thin near the check
strap.  This is my problem area.  I had to move the seal in quite a ways to
plug the gap.

- Bryon, '71 Fastback