[T3] Newbie with dumb questions.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 16:16:27 PST 2011

What kind of service did that see, town or highway?
Stroker cranks are fine but the bigger cylinders run hotter,
Back in the day, Berg actually talked me out of a 1776... its why there as a
1679 in the Notch.

Still good quality parts, maintenance and driver and our engines can last a
long time...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com