[T3] Newbie with dumb questions.

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Sat Jan 29 14:12:49 PST 2011

I'll remember not to tell Keith my 2332 gets 29-31 mpg on carbs...

The only concern I would have with a 1775cc is if you are running really
high CR for the cam in it or low end fuel with a heavy car/load.  The 90.5
cylinders are thick walled and really don't have any issues.  I've lost
track of what cam you are running.  If the cam is stockish, stay below 8.7:1
CR.  If the cam is stock, the 1775 will run nicely with the D-Jet and some
t4 1.8L injectors.  I've a buddy that is running this set up and loves it.

--
Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy