[T3] R. H. outside Mirrors

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 15:27:31 PST 2011

I would be surprised if your '71 Type 3 doesn't have a plastic plug to
remove so you can fit one.  If so, the threaded plate is already there.

I don't know when Beetles came with them.  You can get a door hinge-pin
mounted one for Beetles if not.

Hope you can get it sorted easily.  How about a wing (fender) mounted one
otherwise?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club