[T3] R. H. outside Mirrors

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sat Jan 29 15:57:51 PST 2011

I've never heard of a DMV requiring hardware retrofit based on eyesight!
They can require corrective lenses for driving, though.

Options include welding the nut plate inside a fastback door, fitting a
squareback door (both may require repainting), a crappy fender mounted
mirror that looks out of place, or maybe an old Bug accessory mirror that
clamps to the drip rail (looks out of place but doens't deface the stock
metalwork).
-Phil