[T3] R. H. outside Mirrors

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 16:19:46 PST 2011

Actually, there IS something you can do.  Get a hole punch or drill to cut
the appropriate size hole in the door where it belongs and since there is no
welded nut in back you need to add your own.  Its TOUGH to get at but with
the right pair of pliers and nut taped into the jaws you can do it... I did!

Again, years ago.... kids... I had that nut break off.  If necessary you may
need the hands of an 8 year old to get up in there but it CAN be done.

If you cant get that size nut... let me know, somewhere around here I have
one.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com