[T3] Battery Issues (Update)

Chris Sheridan csheridan at virtual-consulting.net
Wed Jan 26 09:59:10 PST 2011

Thank you for all your input. When I got home last night I dug up my receipt
- it was an 84 month battery and I was on month 7 so I took it over to the
auto parts store and asked them to test it. The voltage read 14 volts but
then they did some other tests and told me the CCM? was only 20 and it was
completely crapped out. They replaced the battery for free. I went home and
slapped it and my new starter whirred to life. However, I'm not convinced
it's entirely the battery's fault. I suspect I should run some voltage tests
as outlined by you guys to see if I'm draining - well I guess the will
become apparent soon enough if it doesn't start!
thanks,
Chris