[T3] Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jul 3 14:53:49 PDT 2011

Pull the lower bars and arms and have a look, if they are straight and
concentric go for it, if not, let us know... you can bend and arm and not a
beam especially if the beam is solid and not rusty but you wont really know
till you put new arms in it and try to get an alignment...  what happens it
is knocks the caster out and even in a stock height normal setup the caster
is often half to 2/3 of the 4 degree spec it should be, so you don’t have
any to spare.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com