[T3] Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:11:37 PDT 2011

Are you saying take it apart unmounted to the Squareback, and if so, how to keep it still?

How would caster be knocked out?  Would it be only the side of impact?  Do type threes
need more caster, and if so, should I add to it, and how much?  I do remember part of the
discussion at the tech session, but no not recall amount.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel