[T3] Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:36:22 PDT 2011

Tried not pulling the fuel tank as it is almost full, but could not get at things easy.  Figured less time to pull the tank, so out it came.  Only casually was some spilt fuel and a torn trunk liner when my grasp slipped.  Darn shame, but what can be done?

I found the widow that has been making webs all over the under side of the Squareback; couple days ago found a full size jumping spider and hatchlings all over.  The widow was between the fuel pump and the beam, then ran up to the top somewhere, so could not smash her.  Since it is in the garage, will see if Ace is open tommorow, and if so, bug bomb the garage.  Hate killing creatures of God, but if I cannot help casualties because of killing bad spiders, guess I have to.  Will be sure to turn off the water heater and take the gas tank outside.  If they are not open, will have to wait on removing the beam, as too deadly.

Thank you,
Adriel