[T3] FW: Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:50:31 PDT 2011

> Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:40:11 -0500
> From: dhbadeer at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] FW: Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam
>
> I just wanted to chime in regarding G. Ploof. Great transaction some months
> back. Then, more recently on a small item he had for sale, I wanted to buy
> it and he wouldn't return my e-mails. Weird.
> Dan

There are some still doing business, so wondered if it was me.  Sad to see I
am not the only one, as he was a nice and friendly chap and I liked talking to
him on the telephone and knew a lot about parts and had quite a lot.

> BTW: still no leaks on the fuel tap "fix".

Good to see.  Bet it feels real good considering how hard you had to work for
it. ;)

Take care,
Adriel