[T3] FW: Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jul 10 10:50:16 PDT 2011

On 10 Jul 2011 at 9:33, Adriel Rowley wrote:

> > From: jadney at vwtype3.org

> Wow!  Thank you for the heads up.  How often should it be done?

Not at all often. Maybe once per lifetime, or maybe every 100,000
miles. That's why it doesn't make sense to install the Zerks
permanently.

> Think it is a good plan to tap out the mount threads?

Not unless those bolts came out of those holes with difficulty. I'm
guessing you're doing something wrong, or something's just not lined
up right. Once you figure out what's wrong, I suspect the bolts will
go in easily.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org