[T3] FW: Coil, Calipers, and Front Beam

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:07:52 PDT 2011

Adney, surprised how long they can go without greasing.  So no fittings will be left in.  Seems like there would also be no reason to drill and tap those that are not already.  What is the life of a ball joint?

It looks to me the first few threads are mangled, which is odd if so, as I am careful and hard steel.  Guess it would not hurt, right?

Thank you so very much!
Adriel