[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 14:38:14 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/12/2011 4:03:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scscrewcab at bellsouth.net writes:

I priced  a new pump online and, it's a real
bargain at $547.00. I'm hoping the gas  that was left it has the pump
mechanism gummed up.

A few of us are using a cheaper alternative pump. It's from a 85 to 89 Ford
 ranger (frame rail mounted pump). I got mine from Autozone for a little
over 90  bucks. The part number for it is E2000. I've seen other places that
had them for  more, and a place for less (2 years ago). It might pay to
search around.

Also, don't inspect the hoses, replace them. You'll need about 20 ft of
5/16ths regular fuel hose.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)