[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 16:46:29 PDT 2011

Boy, I wish it was. I put some gas in the tank before all this happened
and found it leaking this afternoon. About 10 years ago, it was leaking
and I treated it with POR15. Apparently, it is NOT a permanent fix. I
now have to figure out how to get all the (apparently useless)  POR15
out and some other treatment back in before I can drive it. At $3.65 per
gallon for gas, a pin hole can bankrupt you!

Many, many thanks to you and Dave for your insights. I'm going to stay
subscribed to see other pearls of wisdom from the list members scroll
across my screen.