[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 13 21:47:50 PDT 2011

I'm in the Atlanta area. I have a '71 fastback. I think the '72 tank is
different. I know it has a different cap. I don't think the tank is
oversize but, it may be overweight. I've got some sheet metal experience
and I considered cutting it in half, cleaning and repairing it properly
and welding it back together. Notice, I said ** considered **.