[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jul 15 07:13:48 PDT 2011

I tried different weights and it made some difference in the cost,
but not much. I also did the same weights from Phoenix and the cost
was less than from Madison for some reason. I added a bit of an extra
cushion because Greyhound is currently adding an 8.5% fuel cost
surcharge. The size also makes a difference, and I'm not sure where
the size (and weight) will end up once I get it in a box.

At any rate, the shipping cost from here is going to be over $50, and
I'd like to come close to $20 for getting a box, cutting it to fit,
packing the tank, and hauling it to Greyhound. That's a couple hours
of time, which is a bargain at $20.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org