[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

SCS Crewcab scscrewcab at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 15 09:14:52 PDT 2011

Sure, I think you should be in the $50 range for shipping with the fuel
surcharge. I'll get solid length and weight on it today.

Both of my fuel pumps were bad. The spare I had doesn't have a 311 part
number though. It looks just like mine except it's about an inch
shorter. I'm pretty sure I got it off another fastback though. I even
tried reversing the polarity and it didn't make any difference. It
doesn't sound like the motor is trying to turn at all. Also, on both, as
I was holding them in my bare hand, when I touched the negative terminal
to ground, I got a shock. Does that mean the motor is bad on both of them?