[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 15 20:10:32 PDT 2011

The nearest salvage yard that I am aware of near Atlanta (if you want to
call this near) that has VW's is in Orangeburg, S. C.  This yard is
exclusively ACVW, mostly T-1, but he had about a half dozen 1970+ T-3's when
I was there last year.  He does not ship parts, so it is a day trip to get
parts from Atlanta, but you can call him to see if he has what you need
before making the trip.  Here is his contact information:

Aubrey Watson
624 Bair Road
Orangeburg SC 29115
803-534-4923