[T3] Ground for Fuel Pump Plug

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 17:07:47 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/14/2011 6:06:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Do they  have to be boxed, or could I ship it "naked"? I think there's
a Greyhound  station here. Boxing it up would be the part that would
be hard for me. If  they'd take it unboxed, I'd still worry that it
might get beat up in  transit.

I wonder if I could force it into a bicycle  box?

I bought an NOS fuel tank from Everett Barnes, and he just wrapped a
cardboard box around it. Kind of like a cowl section I got from Mike Fisher. The
fuel tank went UPS, I think the cowl piece went US Mail. Everett put an
extra layer of tape over the sending unit hole, and tank outlet first.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)