[T3] T3 Master Cylinder, Axle Beam, Rocker Panels

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 07:47:59 PDT 2011

The torsion arm inner bushings changed from '65 models - no other changes to
the bushes.

The bare beam itself changed in late '62, according to the parts book, and
the inner bushings in '65 models.  The bits that fit on it changed at
various years. It's quite a long job changing over everything, but if your
beam is badly rusted, it's the only thing you can do really.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club