[T3] Huston, we have ignition! (was RE: Some Spark but no Fire (was RE: Update with a Bowl Full of Rust Flakes))

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 08:36:21 PDT 2011

> I do not understand inflections or meaning always; takes time
> sometimes to get it planted in the brain.

You will find that the advice given in this forum will be very succinct and accurate without a lot of extraneous chatter and responses will be given very patiently and without judgement.

If you get confused about something, reread it a few times, and if still unsure, ask for clarification.

A lot of us have been in this group together long enough to expect certain folks to respond to certain types of questions, and the rest of us know to step back and not provide potentially confusing responses.

Jeff '67 Sqbk