[T3] window crank keeps falling off and steering column screw, stripped

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 07:13:00 PDT 2011

In a message dated 7/29/2011 10:01:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com writes:

The  passenger door window roller pops off every time
I shut that door.
Did  originals have an allen wrench nut that could be tightened
to keep it in  place?

I don't think so, as I don't remember seeing any in there.

Speaking of allen wrenches, one of my steering column screws  is
stripped.  Will bug parts fit?  Anyone got the bolt and the  black, flat
nut piece?

You might try contacting Mike Fisher. He's got a few cars that he's
parting, and could probably have exactly what you need.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)