[T3] MC removal

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:16:09 PDT 2011

Another question for Jim, but I welcome any suggestions....

Unscrewed the brake lines, now ready to remove the 2 bolts and get the MC
out....but regarding the reservoir feed lines:  is it better to pull the
blue hose off the white plastic fitting, or pull the fitting out of the MC ?

IIRC Jim, when you rebuilt my MC, you left those old seals on top in the MC.
 They were cracked but you said they were fine below.  I don't want to pull
the fitting out of those seals if it might damage them.  If not, that seems
most simple.

Thanks,

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback