[T3] Vibration,

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:29:36 PDT 2011

>I assume this is a new problem, not present last summer.

The steering wheel VIBRATION  was not present when WE did the test drive
around your neighborhood. That was city driving.  And we were trying to be
aware of other things: engine miss, braking, power, etc.

But I may not have noticed the vibration... even with the drive back to Lake
Kegonsa.  I didn't take it up to highway speeds on the route I traveled.

I'll check tire balance, steering damper, etc.

Gary "Frito"