[T3] Fuel

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:40:09 PDT 2011

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:31:05 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Fuel
>
> On 6 Jun 2011 at 20:22, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
> > Do I need to do a video to prove black is on the first right terminal?
>
> No, you need to get either a test light or a voltmeter. They you will
> actually be able to tell what's going on there. Being on the right
> fuse won't help if that fuse is being fed from the wrong source.

Some how we are not communicating.  The black wire is installed per Bentley
with 12 volts of power.  Are you saying that the wire is no good?  Almost
sure I tested it, but will do again. ;)

Video was to prove it is hooked up.  Many times I feel you do not trust or
you make me feel as if you think I know nothing.  That is the trouble with
words: one cannot get inflection, which is hard for me, so then that makes
words even harder ;/ (I use emocons for this reason, as if you want someone
to do something you have to do it yourself first ;) ).  Anyway, I go out
now, but past time I should be asleep as sun has set.  So, the video was to
prove I am truthing. ;)

Thank you,
Adriel