[T3] Microfiche

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 03:17:34 PDT 2011

Yes, Bob, I remembered Russ had scanned it, and offered copies to people who
asked.  I didn't know he had also done the Type 34 one.  The KG Owners Club
GB had got written permission from VW to sell copies of the KG literature to
members, so maybe it's worth asking VW if we can distribute it on a similar
non-commercial basis.  I know Russ wasn't happy to post it on his site.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club