[T3] Cylinder Performance

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 16:01:06 PDT 2011

The plugs supplied by Bosch are gapped at 0.6mm, which is pretty much 24
thou (0.024").  I think I use 25 thou, as I have a feeler gauge that
thickness.

'Wire wheel'?  That's just an infinitely long wire brush!  You used to be
able to get a 12V spark plug cleaner that blasted fine abrasive grit at the
plug.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club