[T3] Sunroof seal

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 19:17:41 PDT 2011

In a message dated 6/19/2011 10:13:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Ok, yea  the Crate is Sea blue too... they mixed the centari off the code,
it
really  comes alive in the sun doesn't it?

Got the hood and front apron done,  Ill post pictures soon.

It does change colors in the sunlight. They couldn't mix it off the code,
but were able to scan the glove box door with the prophet, and mix the color
 that way. I clear coated it, as the Concept seems soft to me (picks up
chips  easily).

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)