[T3] Re/ Runs Great...but very hot...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 12:08:51 PDT 2011

Thanks a million for info about thermostat and flaps etc.   I don't know how, after all these years, this never came up with mechanics...or in the "how to" books.

So....I have thermostats and the mountings and all that.   As per the Bentley book, it SEEMS that the stuff can be installed without pulling the engine.   Since my heavy duty floor jack was stolen a couple of years ago, I'd have to go round up a new or borrowed one to do that.
    If I can hear that, yes, the job can be done without removing the engine, that would be an incentive to get fearlessly to work.