[T3] Noise from the right side cylinder head.

Alex Satala alexsatala at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 01:12:48 PDT 2011

mine are simetric but the long ones are also a little thicker than the short
ones, to explain more acurate the short ones have the same diameter with the
steel tips , and the long ones have the alluminum (dad says theire titanium?)
pipes about 0.1mm thicker than the tips.

OK, now the BAD news , NO OIL in the right cilinder head AT ALL , i seem to have
the problem you mentioned earlier about oil not going to the right side of the
engine (looking from the back of the car).
The block had some mud in it some years ago , anyone know or can show me how to
find the right clogged oil channel that leads oil to the right side of the
block?

Thanks