[T3] Wolf, translated into German...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 03:53:40 PDT 2011

The furthest travelled was a guy from Romania, and I think he had driven
about 1,000 miles.  We only went about 700 miles, and some from Southern
Germany went about the same.  That's nothing compared with the invasion
mileages, so I bet it could be done in the USA.  There must be many more
than that number of roadworthy Type 3s, but with mileages are maybe twice as
much, it takes a week to do all the driving there and back, plus the cost of
fuel and accommodation.  You have to have an understanding family and boss!

In the UK, we got 50 Type 3s together for a one day meeting, and I don't
suppose anyone drove more that 250 miles.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club