[T3] Brake Lights

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:48:58 PDT 2011

I was working on the headlights when I noticed I did not have right parking light.  That lead to me testing the brake lights and realized they do not work.  Checked the filaments, and they are all good.  From what I am understanding from Phil, Jack, and the diagram, 12 volts is supplied with the key on, then goes to the switch on the master cylinder, then to the left light, and finally right light and ground.  I have 12 volts at the fuse box, but not at the brake switch (none at all six) or the rear terminals.  Now what?

Thank you,
Adriel