[T3] Brake Lights

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:22:26 PDT 2011

> From: Bobsnotch at aol.com
> Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:31:12 -0400
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Brake Lights
>

> In a message dated 6/30/2011 5:44:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Was thinking about continuity, but not sure how to test it when the leads
> are not long enough.
>

> This is where that wire of Dave Pallo's with an alligator clip on each end
> comes in handy. : ) It allows you to do continuity testing IF the wire is
> long enough. I keep a 10 Ft piece around just for doing stuff like that.

Yep, talked to P.A. before reading this, and that is about what he said to do.
Been meaning to make better leads for the meter, so will add this to things I
need to get in El Cajon.  Tomorrow hope to pick up the Milan and tune up and
change the oil in the Squareback, so not sure I have a chance, but going out
East Saturday: have a lead on a '71 being parted.

Thank you,
Adriel