[T3] 2012 Invasion

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 10:37:31 PDT 2011

Just found this while checking something at RockAuto; something for those working on the next Invasion to consider:

Let RockAuto Help
Are you organizing a car show or other auto related event?

Are you organizing a car show or other auto related event? From goody bag stuffers to gift certificates...we can help. We can even publicize your event in our newsletter.

Just send us an email with information about your show at marketing at rockauto.com

RockAuto does carry some T3 parts, though I haven't purchased any for the Sqbk, just for my truck. Happy with their parts and service.

Jeff '67 Sqbk & '64 F100 CrewCab