[T3] Leaking gas...was leaking oil thread.

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:34:20 PDT 2011

The past couple of weeks I have been
sanding the floor boards and doing the whole three step process of Por 15.
Today, my son put a rock in the muffler, so I started the car to try
and blow it out.
It blew out, and the car started leaking gas.  Coming from the injector
area.
THe hoses are as tight as they will go.  If I am to replace these small
lines
is there a special tube I should use?  Is this the best thing to do first?
If when the engine is running, I can see fuel spraying near the hose, is
there a way to tell if it is the hose or the injector itself?  Thanks.
70fback-
John