[T3] Jacking Points

Rodney Schofield rbschofield1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:01:44 PDT 2011

Hello,

     Recently my '67 fastback had all four tires slashed. (My sister's
bi-polar and schizophrenic
son decided to have an "episode" with my car as the unfortunate victim.)
Anyway, this leaves me
having to jack up the car so that I can remove all 4 tires so I can have
them replaced. I have never
jacked up the car before, always used ramps if I needed to get under it. I
have jack stands and have
put other cars on 4 jack stands before, just never did it with the fastback.
Can someone supply me
with a comprehensive list of safe jacking / jack-stand points. I guess I
just need to know all the areas
that will safely bear the weight of the car using jacks and jack stands.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Rodney Schofield.