[T3] start issues...

charles tupper bbfn_o51951 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 09:38:12 PST 2011

Porsche did place the battery forward for weight distribution ... at least that
is how they marketed it.  Also, I have seen wires "wear out" in other cars ...
my 1985 Saab 900Turbo had a problem with the wiring where the insulation just
rotted-out over time ... I had heard Saab had a problem with a batch of wiring
harnesses from Italy for the 85 models ... but Saab never acknowledged the
problem.

Charlie