[T3] Fuel Mixture

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Wed Mar 16 13:58:48 PDT 2011

He is using an old CO-A/F meter I bought.  It is designed with a tailpipe
tube.  It is not a modern heated O2 sensor.
Here it is; the probe is at the left:
http://www.ostronic.org/VW/AFmeter1

It measures CO%, and using a fixed scale, also shows A/F ratio.

He's read the sticky, and also (I think) the Brad Anders site stuff; both
cover the three adjustments, and what ranges they effect.  But if his MPS
has a broken diaphragm, all bets are off until he gets another one.

-Phil