[T3] FW: Fuel Mixture (corrected photo link)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:13:04 PDT 2011

So then if for some reason I do indeed have too lean of a mix under load how would I correct it?

I use thread lock before adjusting the over all mixture screw.  I also try to note what the original position of the two are.  I know how to adjust the over all mixture, but not specific areas.

Thank you,
Adriel