[T3] FW: Fuel Mixture (corrected photo link)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 16:38:38 PDT 2011

I have read so much that I do not always remember everything.  I remember by
doing and noting the results or others, like Keith saying turning in the
inner stop richens the load mixture.

NO... turning the inner stop controls how lean it can get under high vacuum,
it also controls where the armature is in the coils.  So you really don't
want to touch that inner stop, you want to adjust the screw that screws INTO
the inner stop without moving the inner stop, which it will unless you epoxy
it in place or hold it with the special allen head tool.

If you spike too lean under light throttle on the highway bad things can
happen.

Keith
'