[T3] Gauges

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 19:29:38 PDT 2011

I once asked my air-cooled mentor if I should put some gauges in one
of my cars; his response was "Why? It runs fine now. As soon as you
put the gauges in, you'll be calling me every day, because all of a
sudden your engine will be running too hot, you're oil pressure will
be too low, and your alternator won't be charging." To this day I've
never had any extra gauges in any of my VW's.