[T3] Russ Wolfe

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Mar 18 09:16:52 PDT 2011

On 18 Mar 2011 at 11:21, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> With a heavy heart, I have some sad news to pass on. Marilyn (Russ's wife)
> asked me to let you ALL know of Russ's passing last night/early this
> morning due  to complications from cancer. It was found a little too late, and he
> had been in  the hospital for an infection when they found it. As of right
> now, no memorial  has been set up, but we should hear more later when things
> settle down a little.  She has the kids (and grand kids) there to help her
> thru some of the pain of the  loss, and will let us know more when they've
> decided something.
> Russ, I'll miss you buddy. You've been a friend and a teacher all in one.
> :(

I'd been wondering why we hadn't heard from Russ lately. He's been a
good friend and a wealth of information to each of us over these past
few years. My heart goes out to Marilyn and her family.

Russ, we'll miss you. Thanks for everything you've shared and for
your hospitality and friendship over the years.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org