[T3] Russ Wolfe

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 09:42:16 PDT 2011

That's sad news indeed.  He was a good man and very much valued.  I fondly
remember staying at his home in Iowa, sitting on the decking looking out at
the countryside that reminded me of this area of England, marvelling at his
workshop facility and his incredible depth of knowledge of VWs, while on the
way to and from the Boise, ID Invasion.  I shall miss him - we all will.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club