[T3] leak

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Mar 19 19:01:53 PDT 2011

On 19 Mar 2011 at 14:45, Fiesta Cranberry wrote:

> Thanx, Jim!  As soon as it stops raining, I'll give it a whirl [?]

If that dirty white tube is almost horizontal, then Bob's right, and
this is the hood release. That part can't be part of a leak, but
water may have dripped down on it from above.

The water drain tubes are black, more vertical, and about 3/4" in
diameter. Follow my faq directions to clean them out. Even if that's
not your current problem, they always need to be cleaned out
periodically.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org